Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Final Curtain or Hopefully just Adieu


  • As I progressed through the exercise, I am aware that I already use some of the electronic features in this now digital age.
  • I already use Google Maps as a street directory, but have never used the linkage features before.
  • I realise that MP3 Players give portability to information that no previous era had. Although I most probably will hardly be bursting into the vernacular at least yet, I am aware that there is whole new vocabulary. [Google Accounts is persistent, it wanted to sign me up to another of its products but then wouldn't let me because I was still in Bloggerspot!!]
  • I have appreciated the chance I have been given to be find digital material that I believe some will be of use to me in the coming years. Lynette are Leanne have been so patient. Thank you.
  • I have so much more to learn or "experience" in this ever evolving digital age, I hope the library does not remove the learning programme, even though we won't have the facilitators
  • All new information is not easily remembered unless practised and refreshed. There were many items in the programme that I looked at and did not "discover" or experience. Time was a factor.
  • I do hope the Library always remembers that a library has to have books and not just be digital. It should always be a hybrid.
  • Concept of "play" with the web2 is not yet embedded in my mind . I can see how it may work but not yet.

No comments: